Friday, May 21, 2010

Round 2, Day 4

Happy to report that so far things are going quite well. Still keeping myself heavily medicated for nausea but everything is so much easier than my last treatment.

My Mom came with me to treatment this week and Scott was also there for a while. Must be a boring job to sit and watch all day. We made it home around 6pm again so it was another long day. I had the same minor reaction to one of the cocktail drugs this week during the infusion but again this was quickly attended to. With Patti being in China this week it was a little difficult to imagine feeling this way because of margarita's but at least I had a nice nap from the benedryl!

The electric shock hands and feet are back but it already appears to be getting better. I thought with the warmer temps this week the cold sensitivity would be less but it actually makes anything metal or glass feel colder.

The nurse is stopping over today for a quick check up but I don't expect this to take much time as I really can't complain right now, things are decent.

Looking forward to the nice long weekend and plan to escape to the cottage for most of it! Hope everyone enjoys their weekend as well.

Karen

1 comment:

  1. Glad it's better this time around Karen. Have a terrific weekend at the cottage. Let me know if you need any kitty/watering help.
    xoxo
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete