Hello everyone,
Guess what? Not much to report! Life has been pretty normal the last few weeks. I managed to get a few rounds of golf in and even made it work three days last week. We also had a wonderful long weekend at the cottage and enjoyed time with friends.
Overall I am feeling good. All relative of course but once again the stomach drugs allow me to function and maintain day to day activities. The nausea is around 24/7 but sad to say it almost feels normal now.
I have a CT scan booked for next Tuesday so they can see if anything has changed. I truly hope the tumours are shrinking but I also can't forget I didn't finish round one so I should keep my expectations a little lower.
Nothing else is really in the works. I see the Oncologist June 7th for the CT results and to make sure my blood levels are good for round 3 which is scheduled for June 8th.
Hope everyone is well and enjoying our beautiful weather.
Karen
Sunday, May 30, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment