Hello everyone,
Today goes down on record as one of my best days ever. I met with my Oncologist this morning for the results of my CT scan from last week and the news is better than I ever imagined. The large tumour has shrunk to 2.1 cms from 4 cms and the little one (1 cm) is not even visible anymore. I instantly burst into tears of joy as I was truly shocked at the progress. This really provides so much more hope for my future!
Tomorrow morning is my next round of chemo and the dose will be maintained at the same level as last time. Overall I felt pretty good the last three weeks so the reduction of 25% on the meds appears to have solved the major side effects. My next treatment is June 29th followed by another CT scan on the 15th or 16th of July. Hoping for more great result.
Take care & talk soon,
Karen
Monday, June 7, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This is such wonderful news. After your rough start, this is a gift. Wishing you great progress in the days and months ahead.
ReplyDeleteWhat a fantastic day this has been!
Terrific news Karen!!!
ReplyDeleteSo happy for you Karen! You're going to beat this thing!!! Karen, 1 : Cancer, 0.
ReplyDelete