What would surgery be for Karen without an infection? Yes, the infection set it. We spend 11 hours at the Civic Hospital Emerg on Tuesday after my surgeon suggested that is where I go. It was a very long afternoon/evening waiting for the surgery department to come see me. After 8 hours they finally called me in only to say that had another surgery to complete before they could attend to me. They returned from surgery shortly after midnight and started with their torture. They had to re-open the incision and allow the infection to drain out. I'm sure by this once sentence you will understand the pain that came along with this procedure. No antibiotics were given at this point as they believe it will heal on its own.
Although this is a minor set back I am still optimistic for a speedy recovery. Christmas is coming quickly I would like to be back on my feet!
Talk soon,
Karen
Thursday, December 9, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment