Hello,
Yesterday I met with my oncologist before chemo as usual and everything was fine. He mentioned that the final radiology report came in from my last CT scan and that radiologist reported a shrinkage in the tumour of 4 mm's. He explained how they measure tumours and how easy it is to overstate change when you are talking in mm's but that we would take it!
Chemotherapy today was relatively normal with the exception of a little more stomach discomfort. I was missing one of my prescriptions for nausea that I usually take before chemo so I assume that may be the problem.
I have also received a referral to see a hepatic surgeon next Tuesday. It should be interesting to hear what his thoughts are on surgery for me. I also have another CT scan booked for the 26th of August.
Other than that my summer is going well and we are in the process of booking a trip to Florida with the kids, my Mom, her husband and my sisters family for November. Definitely something to look forward to.
Bye for now,
Karen
Tuesday, August 10, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Well you seem a bit more up beat then last time and that is always good...Glad to hear you have a nice trip planned and will be anxious to hear what the surgeon has to say..I am sure it will be good news
ReplyDeleteyeoman2
Thinking of you today and counting on great results. Florida in November with family ... sounds wonderful. Nice to have this vacation plan to look forward to. Take care Karen.
ReplyDelete